Getting through the adventures of pregnancy and new parenthood, one day at a time!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Getting Started!
Hey everyone! After a little consideration and some prodding from friends, I have decided to start a little blog about our family and the new addition that will be coming along in May. This is our first child and therefore everything is new and crazy and wonderful and terrifying. My hope is that we get to share a little about our family and also get some perspective from other mamas out there as well as our friends that are going on this crazy adventure with us. Hope you enjoy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm the first follower! What's my prize? lol
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you're feeling better, yay for Baby Barbeauld!
Having a baby is the most crazy wonderful thing that can happen to a woman. I'm so happy for your new little addition.
ReplyDelete