I can’t believe that we have hit the four month mark already! Aubrey has grown so much and it seems like she’s doing something new every day. She’s such a happy baby, and I’m so glad she’s mine. My sister in law was telling me that she sees so many kids that are 15 months apart because babies are so fun around 4 and 5 months, and I can totally see what she’s saying. Those smiles and giggles are just too cute and so addictive! With the exception of being hungry or tired, Baby Girl manages to stay smiling and is pretty happy with just playing on her play mat or in her exersaucer. She also enjoys the occasional game of peek-a-boo.
She has begun rolling from tummy to back and back to tummy. Luckily for me, she’s pretty lazy, and has only done it a couple of times. Joey has yet to see her do either since has been out of town for both of these events, so he doesn’t really believe me.
When we went for her check-up this week, we discovered that our Wii is a little off. She weighs in at 12 pounds 12 ounces, and is 25 inches long. Still in the 25th percentile for weight, but she has moved to the 75th percentile for height. I just can’t get over how tall and skinny she is! She once again was a champ during her shots, and I managed to somehow keep it together this time.
In other news, I’M GOING TO BE AN AUNT! Joey’s sister is due in March and I am so excited that Aubrey is going to have a cousin so close in age; I can just see all the family trips and fun that we are going to have. In more baby news, my cousin and his wife also welcomed their twin baby girls, and Maggie and Lilly are doing so well. Our family is just so blessed and I am so grateful that we all live in the same town and can watch the kids grow up together.



I love how she's just chilling out in that first picture! Happy 4 month birthday Aubrey!
ReplyDelete