Friday, April 19, 2013

5 Months Old


I am of course running late on posting.  I have just been so busy lately that when I do have some down time, I am just trying to rest or catch up on the news and my TV shows. 

Nick is doing great.  Sleep is pretty much hit or miss these days, but he’s getting there.  There is just so much going on at this age, so I am hoping in a few weeks he will get into a good routine.  Other than the sleep issues, he’s just a chubby, sweet and happy boy.  He can melt your heart with his smile and he just loves his big sis, and she loves him. 

We had to go to a sick visit a couple weeks ago, and Nick was close to 15 pounds.  Such a little chunk!  He has been working on sitting up and is able to sit unassisted for longer and longer each day.  He just gets down on the floor and spins around and scoots backwards.  I never know where he’s going to end up when I put him down, he’s going to be into everything before I know it!  I guess it’s time to re-visit on baby proofing as we have become a little lax as Aubrey has gotten older.

We have also been trying some food.  I waited for about a month longer than we did with Aubrey, and it has really made it easier.  We started with oatmeal and he has now tried a couple of different fruits and veggies.  He really likes squash and apples so far.

Also on the feeding front, I have decided to go ahead and switch over to bottle feeding.  Nick seemed to never get full and it was getting exhausting for the both of us.  It’s been a difficult decision for me, but I think it will be the best in the long run.  


That’s all that’s going on now!  Stay tuned for Aubrey’s two year post and Nick’s six month post.  Big milestones ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment