GIRL!!!!! We are so excited and so blessed to have such a great group of family and friends to share this with us. I update the post soon with pictures of the wonderful cake!
It’s all I can do to not go to Target today and start buying things. I guess we will start trying to figure out a name soon. That process should be interesting…
As far as the actual visit as we had to reschedule 3 times due to our crazy busy schedules. The time of our appointment was actually was the same exact time that Joey was flying in from Detroit. Luckily, the staff at Dr. Walker’s is amazing and let us stall for a little while so that he could be there for the ultrasound, and my mom came along too for moral support in case Joey couldn’t make it. Dr. Walker was awesome about respecting our wishes to not know, and she made sure to tell us to look away when there were important things on the screen.
My next appointment is the glucose screen, and I am not looking forward to the beverage that was supplied. I got orange though, so maybe it won’t be too unbearable. I will keep you all posted!
yay for baby girls!! The orange drink really isn't bad, drink it cold though! And don't eat anything w/ carbs or sugar before the test bc it will cause your blood sugar to spike and you might have to do the 3 hour test. I think I had eggs that morning, haha. Congratulations and have fun name hunting!
ReplyDeleteGirls are so much fun and they are so sweet. I'm so happy for you three! And name-picking isn't so bad, I still have fun thinking of good baby names. :)
ReplyDeleteHooray!!
ReplyDelete