We decided to do one more big clean before Aubrey gets here, which happened to coincide with Spring Cleaning time. We made a huge list, which included cleaning every nook and cranny. We are almost done except for the kitchen and finishing up the straightening up the nursery, so needless to say we are beat! Well, mostly me anyway, it's not so easy to be running up and down the stairs and scrubbing floors when you have an extra 30 pounds on you. I'm definitely ready to hit the sack tonight and I'm thinking that I am going to need a back rub this evening for sure.
It looks like we only have one trip to make to Target to get a couple items for the nursery and to finish up packing our bag for the hospital. We are waiting until next week to install the car seat and then we should be ready for whenever Aubrey decides to show up. I have decided to start my maternity leave on April 25th, so on Monday, I will have 4 weeks until I am off work for a little while. I can't believe it. It has gone by so fast, but I have heard that the last month is the slowest, so I'm hoping I have quite a bit to do at work to make the time pass a little faster. We do have the pediatrician appointment on the 7th, so I will let you all know how that goes.
We have our last Bradley class this week, I'm thinking Joey and I will be the only ones there, as one couple has had their baby and the other couple is due the day before class. It's really exciting to see that couples are being able to achieve the natural birth that they wanted and that their children are thriving. It's really given us a little confidence boost that we can accomplish natural child birth and it's really not as scary as most people make it out to be. Only a few more weeks until we find out for sure!
No comments:
Post a Comment