Last night, Daddy gave Aubrey a bath. Although it wasn’t her first bath, we are finally getting a good routine down and one that doesn’t leave Aubrey a screaming mess. Since she was pretty calm during this bath, I was able to snap a few pictures.
This week has been a pretty quiet one, and we have really enjoyed all of this extra time that we have gotten to spend with family since Aubrey came along. I love getting together for family dinners and just hanging out in general with the people I care about. Just to get some mommy time, I snuck out on Saturday to get a pedicure, and my grandmother watched Aubrey. I think everyone greatly benefited from the arrangement, especially my grandmother. The big events this coming week are Aubrey’s one month birthday on Friday and her baptism on Sunday. It’s going to be a great weekend! I will definitely be posting pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment