Sunday, December 18, 2011

Seven Months Old!



I’m a little more timely on this post!  Now that we are getting into a routine and adjusting to our new normal, I am able to have a little time where I’m not running around like crazy.  It has been a weekend of runny noses and sneezing at this house, and I hope all of that is over soon. 

Now, onto the important things, such as my little baby being seven months old already!  She becomes more and more of a little personality every day, she is so bubbly and friendly, although she still has a touch of separation anxiety, she really has been doing well with people other than Mama and Daddy.   

Trying some green beans

She definitely loves her grandparents, and this past weekend, she had her first over-night stay at Nana and Papaw’s (my parents) house, while Joey and I went to a cooking class.  She did great, and Papaw was already spoiling her by letting her stay up late.  I have to admit, it was nice being able to get a full night sleep and even sleep in a little.  It was much needed!    

Another big development this month has been increased mobility.  She had been doing a slow, hesitant belly scootch for the last week, but that has now developed into a full on, no fear army crawl, and boy is she fast.  Now baby proofing is definitely on the agenda, as Joey and I just haven’t thought about it.  I guess we are in denial that our little baby is growing up so fast.

Helping with the Christmas Wrapping

Due to her new skills, taking her pictures this month was a bit of a chore, I thought I would share the good and the bad, so you could see exactly what we were dealing with.  Hopefully I can get some better pictures Christmas morning!









No comments:

Post a Comment