Monday, December 12, 2011

It's Beginning to Look a Lot Like Christmas!


We are in the midst of the holiday season, and it has been so much fun this year seeing Christmas through Aubrey’s eyes, and getting to share our traditions with her.  We have gotten the house all decorated and I have already gotten to start baking for several of the Christmas parties that we are attending.  Thanks to Pinterest, I have been trying several new recipes and all have been pretty tasty. 

Here’s a look at how our household is getting into the Christmas spirit!

The tree in the living room, our "fancy" tree.

 Our new stockings

 The tree in the basement, the "family" tree.

 UT Christmas trees, made for me by a dear friend


Here is another great idea that I found on Pinterest.  We pinned ribbon onto our cabinets, and I spray painted clothes pins gold to attach the Christmas cards onto the ribbon.  It was so easy and such a great way to display our cards from family and friends.


Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful decorations!
    I like pinterest too....so nice to get some ideas from that site.

    I just stumbled across your blog from SunnyTuesday. I'm glad to meet you here. I'm now following you in GFC and would love a follow back.

    By the way, I'm having a giveaway on my blog.
    I hope you will join. Here is the link on my giveaway, http://www.momfashionworld.com/2011/12/doing-little-good-with-nicole-
    kidman.html

    Once you win, you can use these 25 credits to purchase any thing you like from Rue La La. FYI, it is an online discount store that consumers signed up in order to peruse a selection of clothing, shoes, accessories, jewelries and even housewares.

    Please feel free to visit my blog @ http://www.momfashionworld.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the ribbons on the cabinet idea - i'll have to remember that one for next year!! :)

    ReplyDelete