Sunday, December 2, 2012

Nick is One Month Old!


I just can’t believe I have a one month old already.  Time seems to have flown twice as fast as when Aubrey was the same age, and the difference in these babies is huge.  We have been blessed with a better sleeper this time around, and although he’s “woken up” from being born, he’s still a pretty mellow little man.  We got our first smile today, and it’s just as amazing as it was the first time around.  It seems like he’s getting bigger every day, and I can’t wait to see what progress he’s made when he goes for his 2 month check up next month.  Since there’s not too much else to report, I will just leave you with a few pictures.




 
Just for fun, here's a little comparison to Aubs.  I will try to do this every now and then so that we can see how much they are alike.
 
 

1 comment: