Monday, November 5, 2012

Nick’s Room Reveal

The plan was to reveal Nick’s name in this post, but Nick had other plans and decided to join us before we could finish up his room.  We decided on a Dr. Seuss theme, with several DIY elements added in.  We used the same furniture from Aubrey’s room and also kept in her tree decal, with some slight modifications.

Enjoy!


The pictures are canvases that I Mod-Podged pages from Dr. Seuss books on.  We used Green Eggs and Ham and One Fish, Two Fish, Red Fish Blue Fish.


The curtains were sewn by my incredibly awesome sister in law.  I'm so thrilled with how they turned out!


We simply removed the pink flowers from the decal and it turned out quite well, we have made the mention that the tree changes with the season that the baby is born in.


Close up of the bedding.

2 comments:

  1. I love it!! And I love Aubrey's room too, I just now saw the pictures on Facebook! You should add some colored puffs to the tree and make it a Truffula tree :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a great idea Sarah! We might just have to make a Hobby Lobby run this weekend.

    ReplyDelete